AMAP for Ayla IoT Networks
Ayla Network's Agile Mobile Application Platform facilitates quick and easy development of mobile applications for controlling and monitoring internet-connected devices.
Challenge - Convert a style-free engineering prototype into a branded experience utilizing current design trends.
What I Did - As the company's only designer, I was responsible for...
- Researching Common Design Architectures
- Collaborating with PM, Engineers, and Marketing on UI / UX and Visual Design
- Creating All Wireframes, Mock ups, and Final Visual Assets
Result - Successful re-launch of the flagship iOS and Android apps for IoT developers.
In-app development kit
GenuineMD is an early stage startup focusing improving communication between doctors and patients by building an end-to-end platform that tracks instructions, prescription schedules, and maintenance routines for recovering patients.
Challenge - Convert physician requests into feasible designs that integrate with existing office billing systems.
What I Did - As the only designer, I was responsible for...
- Researching Competitive Product Features and Visual Styles
- Researching Current Trends for UI /UX & Visual Design
- Create All Wireframes, Mock ups, and Visual Assets
Result - Delivered final designs to CEO/ Founder for a pitch to an Angel Investor Group of physicians.
Swift Shift allows companies to increase productivity & reduce overtime pay by mobilizing hourly healthcare and manufacturing staff.
Challenge - design intuitive and easy to use navigation and UI for non-technical hourly employees wishing to manage their own schedules.
What I Did - as the only designer working with a founder, I was asked to...
- Understand User Personas
- Collaborate with Company Cofounder on the UI / UX, and Visual Redesign of their Engineering Prototype
- Create All New Wireframe, Mock ups, and Visual Assets
Results - I created mock ups of a dozen screens to aid the company in its fundraising efforts.